Home furnishings come in a variety of styles. You need to look at options that best suit your lifestyle and taste, always giving consideration to your surrounding environment, using products with energy saving properties.
The use of window furnishing for your home needs to be practical, look great and add character/mood to a room. Sometimes blinds are a practical option, other times drapery is the better choice.
- Roller Blinds – Simple modern look in a blockout or sheer view
- Venetian Blinds – 25mm to 63mm slat options
- Roman Blinds – Minimal look with elegance
- Vertical Blinds – Practical simple solution
- Panel Glides – system provides a contemporary method of obtaining privacy and sun protection
- Padded pelmets – with design prints adds to the colour and mood to a room
- Decorative sheers – Very popular our variety with impress
- Thermal Drapes – Privacy and insulation against the elements
- Cushions – Co-ordinates and adds colour to a room
- Bedding – personalise a special look
- Curtains – Can be elegant simple or dramatic
- Wallpaper – Popular for feature walls
- Motorization – for blinds and curtain tracking
- Shutters – For that special look
- Speciality Custom Made
Colour is one of the most important aspects of decorating and we work with our clients to achieve the best result for the individual needs. Knowing what colour make us happy, invigorated or relaxed help us to provide our clients for the right colour scheme every room in the house and the soft furnishing will create that.